- Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering – Students enrolled in this degree can pursue one of two tracks: Space Systems Design and Engineering, and Thermofluid Aerodynamics Systems Design and Engineering. Undergraduate students who desire to complete the bachelor’s and master’s degrees in this area can do so in less time through the accelerated track.
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering – The newest master’s degree offered by MAE focuses on biomechanics, bioacoustics and biofluids. Students can pursue one of several tracks, including biofluids, biomechanics, and a combined M.D./M.S.BME in conjunction with the College of Medicine. Undergraduate students who wish to complete a master’s degree in this field can do so in less time through an accelerated track.
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering – Students enrolled in this degree also can choose to pursue tracks in either mechanical systems or thermofluids. As with the other degrees, undergraduates who want to pursue a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in mechanical engineering can do so through the accelerated track.
- Mechanical Engineering – MAE also offers a Ph.D. that provides students with an emphasis on research in mechanical systems or thermofluids.
- Aerospace Engineering – MAE’s newest degree offers students the opportunity, through coursework and research, to meet the highest standards of academic achievement in the field. Under the guidance of our expert faculty, students can focus their studies on aerodynamics, aerospace systems design, astrodynamics and space applications, dynamics and control, propulsion, and structures and materials, among other core areas.