The 2022 Spring Technical Meeting of the Eastern States Section of The Combustion Institute will be held 6-9 March in Orlando, Florida. The meeting will be hosted by the University of Central Florida.
The event will consist of an opening reception, plenary seminars, technical talks, and a banquet event. Attendance at the 2022 Spring Technical Meeting of the Eastern States Section of The Combustion Institute shall be governed by the Code of Conduct found on the ESSCI event website.
The University of Central Florida is just minutes away from Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, and Kennedy Space Center. With average March temperatures in Orlando being in the upper 70s, this is the perfect time to visit and take advantage of the area.
Program Chair: Michael E. Mueller firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Host: Subith Vasu email@example.com
- Computationally and Data Intensive Research
- Detonations and Supersonic Combustion
- Fire Research
- Heterogeneous Combustion/Spray and Droplets
- IC Engines, Gas Turbines, and Rockets
- Laminar Flames
- Novel Energy Conversion Techniques
- Reaction Kinetics and Fuels
- Soot and Nanomaterials
- Turbulent Flames
- Early Registration Begins:
- December 01, 2021
- Late Registration:
- February 03, 2022 – March 03, 2022
- On Site Registration:
- March 06, 2022 – March 09, 2022
Note: The deadlines mentioned are as per Eastern Time, closing at Midnight.
|Registration Period||Member||Non-Member||Student Member||Student Non-Member|
Submissions / Abstracts
Oral Presentation Dates
- Submission Dates:
- December 01, 2021 – January 12, 2022
- Submission Notification Date:
- January 14, 2022
- Submission Final Paper Date:
- February 02, 2022