Advising Office (381)
The MAE advising staff is pleased to welcome students back to campus for the fall 2020 semester. To protect your health, and the health of our advising team, we ask that you communicate with your advisor via email. This is the fastest and most efficient form of communication, and it provides you with a response that you can refer back to in the future. If you have any questions about the fall term, schedule planning, or general policies and procedures, please email the appropriate account listed below.
Secondary Contact Method: Zoom
If you have already contacted the advising office via email and need to discuss your matter further, please request a Zoom meeting.
Tertiary Contact Method: In Person
Due to physical distancing guidelines, the MAE advising office has a limited capacity to accommodate in-person meetings. If you have exhausted the first two options and feel an in-person meeting is warranted, please email your advisor to schedule an appointment.
Administrative Suite (307)
To protect the health of our students, faculty and staff, we also request that you contact the MAE administrative staff by email or phone. We’ve also established the following rules for the 307 suite:
- To reach Dr. Peles or a staff member in the 307 suite, please do so via phone or email.
- Do not attempt to enter the 307 suite without contacting Patti or Rodrigo via phone or email beforehand.
- Do not send your students to the 307 suite without contacting Patti or Rodrigo beforehand.
- The 307 kitchen will be closed.
- If you need to use the 307 printer or copier, please contact Patti and Rodrigo first. They will open the door for you.
- If you need paper or any other kind of office supplies, please email Patti and Rodrigo first. One of them will address your request.
- If you need personal protective equipment (PPE) such as hand sanitizer, wipes, or a mask, please email Rodrigo. Do not email Pete Alfieris, Sophie Cortes-Thomas, or the CECS PPE email account directly.
- If you need to order personal protective equipment (PPE) for your lab, please order it through Tami. The college or department may be able to provide some PPE to start the semester, but will not be able to supply continuously.
- Your mail will be delivered to your office twice a week.
- Tami still handles orders and packages, so please contact her directly. There should be no changes to the current ordering and delivery system.
- The 307 conference room will be closed. No exceptions.
- If you do enter the 307 suite, you must wear a mask and it must be kept on the entire time you are in the suite.