- Must be a rising junior or senior and enrolled in a UCF engineering undergraduate program at OR a senior enrolled in the MEDD program in the Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences. Applicants must preferably be enrolled in or have completed the introductory course BME 3891 – Fundamentals of Rehabilitation Engineering at the time of their application. Please note that seniors graduating in May 2022 may also apply for this summer program.
- Students must submit an application with all requested documents by the application deadline, April 15, 2022.
- Students are expected to commit to 40 hours per week if selected.
- Concurrent summer course enrollment is allowed only with prior permission from program faculty.
How to apply:
To apply for the biodesign summer clinical immersion experience, please email the documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
- A current copy of your transcript
- A two- page resume
- A statement of interest (maximum 500 words) highlighting your career goals, relevant skills and experience that you believe will help you in the immersion experience, and how the immersion will advance you toward your career goals.