- Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering, University of Florida, 2003
- M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2002
- M.S. in Control Theory and Control Engineering, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 1999
- B.S. in Aircraft Design, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 1996
- Control theory
- Cooperative system
- Agricultural/field robots
- Flying vehicles
- Control applications
- Mark, Y. Xu, and B. Dickinson, “Consensus-Based Decentralized Aerodynamic Moment Allocation among Synthetic Jets and Control Surfaces,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, Online August 2018.
- Freese, and Y. Xu, “Multi-Phase Scouting Control of an Agricultural Field Robot with Reachability Analyses,” Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, Online November 2018.
- Mark, Y. Xu, and J. Gou, “Deposition Thickness Modeling and Parameter Identification for a Spray Assisted Vacuum Filtration Process in Additive Manufacturing,” the ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Vol. 139, Issue 4, 2017, pp. 041002.
- G. Defterli, Y, Shi, Y. Xu, and R. Ehsani, “Review of Robotic Technology for Strawberry Production,” American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers – Applied Engineering in Agriculture, Vol. 32, No. 3, 2016, pp. 301-318, DOI: 10.13031/aea.32.11318.
- Shen, A. Mark, K. Thompson, Y. Xu, F. Liang, J. Gou, and B. Mabbott, “Thermal modeling and coefficient identification of shape memory polymer nanocomposites structure,” Applied Physics Letters, 106(8), 2015, pp. 081907.
- Research Incentive Award, 2013-14
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Award, 2013-14
- Teaching Incentive Award, 2015-16
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Associate Fellow
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers member
- Posts not found