Office: ENG I, Room 342
Office Hours: Mondays and Wednesdays, 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering, Arizona State University, 2013
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo, 2008
- B.S. in Automation, Tsinghua University, 2006
- Sensorimotor control
- Bioinspired robotics
- Fu Q, Santello M (2018) Myoelectric control of a soft synergy-inspired prosthetic hand: improving hand-object interactions. Frontiers in Neurorobotics 11, 71.
- Mojtahedi K, Fu Q, Santello M (2017) On the role of dyadic interactions on performance of object manipulation. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 11, 533.
- Fu Q, Santello M (2015) Learning skilled manipulation: parallel processes underlie retention and interference. Journal of Neurophysiology 113(1):144-55.
- Fu Q, Santello M (2014) Coordination between digit forces and positions: interactions between anticipatory and feedback control. Journal of Neurophysiology 111(7):1519-1528.
- Fu Q, Ushani A, Jentoft LP, Howe RD, Santello M (2013) Human Reach-to-grasp compensation with object pose uncertainty. Proc. IEEE Eng. Med. Biol. Soc., Osaka, Japan.
- Fu Q, Santello M (2012) Context-dependent learning interferes with visuomotor transformations for manipulation planning. Journal of Neuroscience 32(43):15086-92.
- Fu Q, Hasan Z, Santello M (2011) Transfer of learned manipulation following changes in degrees of freedom. Journal of Neuroscience 31(38):13527-34.
- ENG 3321: Engineering Analysis: Dynamics
- BME 6500: Bioinstrumentation
- Posts not found