Kurt Stresau is an associate lecturer in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at UCF. He joined UCF in 2013, and is the coordinator for the Senior Design capstone program for Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, overseeing more than 100 senior projects annually. He received his bachelor’s degree in aeronautical engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He obtained his master’s degrees in aerospace engineering (University of Florida) and space systems (Florida Institute of Technology), and received his doctoral degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Central Florida.
Prior to joining UCF, he spent seven years as an adjunct faculty member at Eastern Florida State College and 11 years in industry working for United Space Alliance as an engineer for the Space Shuttle Solid Rocket Boosters.
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Education
- EML 4501: Engineering Design I
- EML 4502: Engineering Design II
- EAS 4700: Aerospace Design I
- EAS 4710: Aerospace Design II
- UCF Knights Speed Past the Competition in Human-powered Vehicle Challenge
- UCF Student Team Wins Grand Prize at NASA Design Event
- Knights Race to the Top in Rocketry Competition
- UCF’s Bright Minds Selected to Participate in NASA Design Event
- Robot Mowers of UCF, USF Students Compete for OUC, Duke Solar Plants